Caesar Dressing – Super easy and delicious homemade caesar salad dressing pairs perfectly with chicken caesar salads, lettuce wraps, sandwiches and more.
Ingredients you need for this recipe:
- Garlic – Fresh, minced.
- Lemon – About a half lemon juiced or 2 tablespoons juice.
- Mustard – I used yellow but you can also use dijon.
- Mayonnaise – Or you can use greek yogurt for a lighter dressing.
- Black Pepper – Fresh cracked preferred, or ground if that’s all you have on hand.
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese – I like to use freshly grated.
Tools for this recipe:
How to make homemade Caesar Dressing:
Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
*If you don’t have a blender, you can just add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth.
What to make with homemade caesar dressing?
- Make a super easy fresh Caesar Salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
How to store homemade salad dressing?
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days. Before using dressing, give it a nice stir or simply shake the container.
If you enjoyed this recipe, here are a few more dressing recipes I think you’ll love:
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 lemon juiced about 2 tbsp
- 3/4 tsp mustard
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 tsp worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients to your blender, blend until smooth and creamy. Serve on salads, sandwiches, wraps and more.