Caesar Dressing - Super easy and delicious homemade caesar salad dressing pairs perfectly with chicken caesar salads, lettuce wraps, sandwiches and more.
My homemade caesar salad dressing is made without anchovies. It is creamy, slightly tangy and absolutely delicious! The best part? It is so easy to make! You will have the most delicious homemade dressing in less than 5 minutes.
You can use this dressing on top of your favorite caesar salad, in a lettuce wrap, on a sandwich and so much more! This is my go-to caesar dressing recipe and it's always a hit in our house.
Ingredients you need to make Caesar Dressing:
Garlic - Fresh, minced.
Lemon - About a half lemon juiced or 2 tablespoons juice.
Mustard - I used yellow but you can also use dijon.
Mayonnaise - Or you can use greek yogurt for a lighter dressing.
Worcestershire - Adds a delicious flavor to the dressing.
Black Pepper - Fresh cracked preferred, or ground if that's all you have on hand.
Olive Oil - I used light extra virgin.
Parmesan Cheese - I like to use freshly grated.
Tools to have on hand:
How to make homemade Caesar Dressing:
Add all ingredients to your blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
*If you don't have a blender, you can just add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth.
What to make with homemade caesar dressing?
- Caesar Salad - My quick and easy caesar salad is made with homemade dressing, crunchy romaine, croutons and freshly shaved parmesan cheese. Serve this salad with grilled chicken for a healthy dinner or lunch or as a simple flavor packed side salad.
- Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad - Get ready for one delicious spruced up caesar salad. The crispy chicken in this salad really kicks the traditional caesar salad up a few notches! Made with fresh chopped romaine lettuce topped with crispy pan seared chicken, croutons, shaved parmesan and caesar dressing.
- Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
How to store homemade salad dressing?
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days. Before using dressing, give it a nice stir or simply shake the container.
If you enjoyed this recipe, here are a few more dressing recipes I think you'll love:
- Honey Mustard Dressing - My creamy and delicious classic honey mustard dressing recipe is the perfect dressing for salads, sandwiches, as a dipping sauce, or as a marinade.
- Simple Thousand Island Dressing - Thousand island dressing is a classic go-to dressing for burgers, fries and salads. It’s creamy and delicious and quite frankly can become addicting when you are dipping your french fries in it! This recipe is so simple, it takes less than 5 minutes to make and is under 10 ingredients.
- Ranch Dressing - Cool and creamy ranch dressing recipe perfect on salads, sandwiches or as a dipping sauce for pizza and fries!
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ lemon juiced about 2 tbsp
- ¾ teaspoon mustard
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¾ teaspoon worcestershire
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients to your blender, blend until smooth and creamy. Serve on salads, sandwiches, wraps and more.