Honey Mustard Dressing – My creamy and delicious classic honey mustard dressing recipe is the perfect dressing for salads, sandwiches, as a dipping sauce, or as a marinade.
Ingredients that go into making this recipe:
- Mustard – dijon or yellow
- Mayonnaise or you can use greek yogurt for a lighter dressing.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
Tools to have on hand:
How to make Honey Mustard Dressing at home from scratch:
Super easy! Just whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, paprika and garlic powder. Add about one twist of fresh cracked black pepper or a light pinch of black pepper. Mix to combine. Serve dressing on salads, sandwiches, as a dipping sauce or marinade.
How long does homemade dressing last in the fridge?
This dressing will last in the fridge in an airtight container for about 3-5 days.
This dressing goes excellent with my super easy Spinach Apple Salad.
If you enjoyed this recipe, here are a few more dressing recipes I think you’ll enjoy!
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 twist of fresh cracked pepper
- Whisk together mayonnaise (or greek yogurt if you want a healthier lighter salad), mustard, apple cider vinegar, honey, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder. The recipe makes about a half cup. This dressing will last about 3-5 days in the fridge in an airtight container.