Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread Bars – Two of my most favorite autumn treats wrapped together in one delicious bar. The warm spices of the pumpkin bread layered with rich and creamy cheesecake make this bar the perfect fall dessert.
What ingredients do I need to make Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread Bars?
- Pumpkin Puree – Not the pumpkin pie filling stuff.
- All Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar – For the cheesecake layer and the bread.
- Brown Sugar
- Butter – I use non-salted butter pretty much 100% of the time because it is easier to manage the salt content.
- Baking Soda & Baking Powder
- Cinnamon & Ginger & Nutmeg & Cloves
- 2 Eggs – For the cheesecake layer and the bread.
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese Block
- Vanilla extract
What baking tools do I need?
- 9″x13″ baking dish
- silicone spatula
- hand mixer or stand mixer
- parchment paper
- mixing bowls
- butter knife
- measuring spoons + measuring cups
^^ I linked some of my favorite products for you ^^
How do I marble the cheesecake bars?
It’s actually pretty simple! After you top the pumpkin bread layer with the cheesecake layer, drop remaining spoonfuls of the pumpkin bread mixture like a checkerboard on top of the cheesecake. Next, take a knife and begin to swirl the cheesecake layer and top bread spoonfuls. Be careful not to go too deep into the initial bread layer.
How do I store Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread Bars? (Freezer & Fridge)
Store these bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can freeze the bars in an airtight freezer bag for up to 3 months. (They actually taste amazing frozen as well!) When you are ready to thaw the bars, remove from the freezer and let the bars come to room temperature.
More of my Fall Recipes you need to try:
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread Bars
Pumpkin Bread Layer
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1-1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 egg
- 8 oz cream cheese brick
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl; mix flour, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, blend butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in egg, pumpkin puree and milk.
- Add the flour mixture to your stand mixer and beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Line a 9"x13" baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour 3/4 of pumpkin bread mixture in an even layer on the bottom of the baking dish leaving about 1/4 for the marbled topping.
- Next, evenly pour the cheesecake mixture directly on top of the pumpkin bread layer.
- Drop spoonfuls of the pumpkin bread mixture on top of the cheesecake layer like a checkerboard. Then, using a butter knife swirl the cheesecake and bread spoonfuls together for a marbled look. BE CAREFUL not to swirl the bottom bread layer into the cheesecake.
- Place bars in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until top is no longer jiggly and a butter knife runs through and comes out clean.
- Remove bars from oven and let cool completely before placing in the fridge for about 1 hour to chill. Slice into 16 bars.