Overnight Oat Chia Pudding Recipe - Healthy and delicious breakfast pudding made with rolled oats, chia seeds, yogurt and milk.
We love this Overnight Oat chia Pudding recipe in our home because it is a super easy, delicious and healthy way to start the day. Not only is this recipe all of those things, but it is also light yet filling.
Ingredients you need to make Overnight Oat Chia Pudding:
Rolled Oats - Use your favorite brand of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats.
Chia Seeds - You'll need about one and a half tablespoons of chia seeds for this recipe.
Almond Milk - We used almond milk, but you can use your favorite milk.
Greek Yogurt - I like to use Kirklands Organic Greek Yogurt, but you can use any yogurt you prefer!
Cinnamon - Adds a nice warm spice to the overnight oats. You can omit cinnamon if you don't like it.
Maple Syrup - I prefer to use a pure maple syrup because it doesn't have all the unhealthy add-ins. You can also use raw honey as a sweetener.
Optional Add-Ins - You can top your pudding with fresh fruit, your favorite nut butters, shredded coconut and so much more.
How to make Easy Overnight Oat Chia Pudding:
Add all of the ingredients to a container with lid.
Stir or shake to combine ingredients fully.
Transfer to the fridge for at least 8 hours up to 72 hours.
When you are ready to eat, remove oats from fridge, stir, and top your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Tools to have on hand for this recipe:
- Measuring Cups and Spoons - To properly measure all of your ingredients.
- Overnight Oat Containers with Lids - For storing your overnight oats in the fridge.
Why are Overnight Oats healthy?
Overnight oats are loaded with oats, greek yogurt, and chia seeds. Rolled oats are a good prebiotic and Greek Yogurt is an excellent probiotic which are both gut friendly.
Chia seeds are also known to have many health benefits. They are loaded with heart healthy omega 3s, magnesium, fiber, healthy fats and more.
When you top your pudding with fresh fruit and nuts, you're adding even more health benefits to a delicious breakfast.
More Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls - Super easy and healthy energy bites make for a delicious midday snack or breakfast. These bites are packed with healthy energy boosting ingredients that don't weigh you down.
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins - My easy and delicious homemade blueberry banana muffins are made with only real clean ingredients. No ultra-processed refined white flours or sugars! These muffins are also gluten-free.
Overnight Oat Chia Pudding
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- ¾ cup Almond Milk or milk of choice
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt or yogurt of choice
- 1 ½ tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Fresh Fruit
- Nut Butter
- Shredded Coconut
- Add all of the ingredients to a container with lid.
- Stir or shake to combine ingredients fully.
- Transfer to the fridge for at least 8 hours up to 72 hours.
- When you are ready to eat, remove oats from fridge, stir, and top your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- If your oats are too thick when you remove from fridge, add a few more tablespoons of milk and stir.