Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies – The perfect soft and chewy cookies with delicious white chocolate chips and sweet cranberries.
Ingredients you need to make these cookies:
- all-purpose flour
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- baking soda
- vanilla extract
- dried cranberries
- white chocolate chips
Tools you need to make homemade cookies from scratch:
How to make homemade White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies from scratch:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
In the bowl of your stand mixer, with the paddle attachment, beat sugars and butter until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto a lightly greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until toothpick runs through the cookie clean.
Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
If you enjoyed this recipe, here are more of my favorite cookie recipes:
- Thumbprint Cookies with Strawberry Jam – Soft and chewy Thumbprint Cookies with strawberry jam sprinkled with powdered sugar. These cookies exceeded my expectations!
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies – These cookies have the perfect outside crunch with a soft, chocolatey, chewy center like a brownie.
- Gingersnaps – A classic holiday cookie recipe made with warm spices and molasses. With a crispy outer layer and slightly soft inner layer, these gingersnap cookies will transport you to Christmas morning.
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies – These Chocolate Sugar Cookies are soft and chewy perfection.
- Apple Cinnamon Muffin Cookies – Absolutely delicious soft and super fluffy apple cinnamon cookies! These cookies will melt in your mouth!
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, with the paddle attachment, beat sugars and butter until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto a lightly greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-11 minutes until toothpick runs through the cookie clean.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Storing raw cookie dough and freshly baked cookies:
For raw cookie dough: Wrap dough tightly in a freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
For freshly baked cookies: Store cooked completely cooled cookies in an airtight container on the counter or in a sealed storage bag for up to a week.