Slow Cooker Alfredo Marinara Chicken - Dinner made easy using only four simple ingredients. Simply add your favorite Alfredo sauce, marinara sauce, chicken breasts and Italian seasonings to your crockpot and cook!
Combining Alfredo and Marinara together is also known as "Pink Sauce" and it's absolutely delicious. The combination gives the sauce a delicious creamy flavor you are going to love.
Ingredients You Need To Make Alfredo Marinara Chicken:
Alfredo Sauce - You'll need a half jar (one cup) of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
Marinara Sauce - Use your favorite Marinara Sauce Recipe or your favorite jarred sauce. You'll need two cups.
Chicken Breasts - One pound boneless skinless chicken breasts. And if you don't have breasts, you can also use chicken thighs.
Italian Seasonings - Two teaspoons Italian seasonings. You can make your own with a blend of 1 teaspoon parsley, ¾ teaspoon basil, ¼ teaspoon oregano.
Tools to have on hand for this recipe:
- Slow Cooker - To cook your chicken in.
- Measuring Cups + Spoons - To properly measure the ingredients.
How To Make Slow Cooker Alfredo Marinara Chicken:
First, season chicken breasts on all sides with Italian seasonings and place into the bottom of your slow cooker.
Pour Alfredo and marinara sauce on top of the chicken. Gently stir to combine sauces.
Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours. The Internal temperature of the chicken needs to be at least 165 degrees.
Serve chicken with sauce over noodles or with your favorite side dishes.
Side Dishes To Serve With Chicken:
Broccoli Orzo - Easy orzo recipe tossed with broccoli, sauteed onions, garlic and parmesan cheese. Broccoli orzo has become one of my favorite easy dinner side dish recipes.
Simple Caesar Salad - My quick and easy caesar salad is made with homemade dressing, crunchy romaine, croutons and freshly shaved parmesan cheese.
Easy Homemade Garlic Bread - Classic garlic bread recipe with one secret ingredient that places this garlic bread above the rest.
More Easy Chicken Crockpot Dinners:
Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken - Super tender and juicy boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked low and slow in a delicious balsamic sauce.
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken - My super easy slow cooker (crockpot) bbq pulled chicken recipe is made with a delicious homemade sweet and slightly spicy barbecue sauce.
Slow Cooker Alfredo Marinara Chicken
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning see notes
- First, season chicken breasts on all sides with Italian seasonings and place into the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour Alfredo and marinara sauce on top of the chicken. Gently stir to combine sauces.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours. Internal temperature of the chicken needs to be at least 165 degrees.
- Serve chicken with sauce over noodles or with your favorite side dishes.